1. Immigration – The three leading GOP presidential candidates have taken starkly different approaches on the issue of immigration and it will likely be a major topic of debate.
2. Tax reform – Tax reform has been a major focus of the Republican field and how the candidates will tackle it will be interesting to watch.
3. National security – How the candidates view the issues of global terrorism and the impact they would have on US foreign policy are sure to be a hot topic.
4. ISIS – With the recent terror attacks in Paris and other parts of the world, the GOP candidates’ plans on defeating ISIS are sure to be a point of discussion.
5. Climate change – Given the recent developments with the Paris climate talks and the US signing onto the agreement, climate change is sure to be addressed and will be an important topic for viewers to pay attention to.