1. Promote openness and transparency in politicians, governments, and the corporate world.
2. Encourage free and fair trade among nations and reduce tariffs and other barriers that restrict economic interoperability.
3. Support the creation of a financial regulatory system that safeguards economic stability and protects consumer rights.
4. Expand educational opportunities for all citizens, especially lower-income and disadvantaged students.
5. Improve public health and safety regulations and reduce rising healthcare costs.